Sunday, December 21, 2014

Soothing Calendula Body Lotion Bars

CONFESSION: I used to hate my skin. Okay, I think that feeling was mutual because I'm pretty sure it hated me too! All that hate and anger was manifesting as blemishes, redness, and unattractive bumps and dry spots all over my body. I was tried to make it happy by buying $100 creams and $150 spa treatments, but nothing worked! Soooooo frustrating!!!!!

But then something amazing happened: I went all natural (aka chemical free), my skin cleared up and became soooooo happy! Sure, it still acts up every now and then (um, winter skin anyone?) but I've learned that sometimes my sensitive skin just needs to be pampered a bit more than other people's skin especially when it's dry. And that's 100% okay because I like being pampered.

How to make DIY body lotion bars for dry, irritated skin. #DIYbeauty #calendula
Click to read more

No comments:

Post a Comment