Wednesday, March 25, 2015

L'Oreal Paris Studio Line #TXT Volume Supersizing Spray – Review


I have naturally thin hair and so I am always on the lookout for products that would add volume and bounce to my locks.

Line #TXT Volume Supersizing Spray
With texturising micro-powders the volume supersizing spray instantly creates bouffant back-combed volume from root to tip. Leaves the hair sensationally texturised and volumised, with an irresistible matt finish.

My thoughts
I am on my second can and I have to say, I am super impressed. It claims to add texture and volume to your hair – it does exactly that. It smells amazing which is a plus because usually hair sprays smell awful. Besides adding body to my hair, it also makes hair appear somewhat matte and natural-looking as opposed to looking like you’ve put something in your hair.

I like to spray it on my roots and back comb if needed. When I am in a rush, I spray it on and scrunch my locks to create volume and texture. It doesn’t have a lasting hold which is kind of disappointing. Also, I noticed that it makes my scalp oilier than usual – another downside.

All in all, I am in love with it only because it adds lots of volume to my lifeless hair.

You might like it if...
  • It adds volume and texture to your hair
  • You think it smells amazing
  • It makes your hair matte 

You might not it this...
  • It makes your scalp oily the next day
  • It doesn't hold very well

My rating
3.5/5

L'Oreal Paris Studio Line #TXT Volume Supersizing Spray is priced at PKR 665 and can be purchased from Agha's superstore Karachi.


What do you think about it? Have you tried it?

No comments:

Post a Comment