Sunday, October 12, 2014

Homemade Chocolate Peppermint Lip Gloss

This year is a DIY Christmas! I'm really excited because I have a lot of great things planned, but I thought I'd start making gifts early so I don't get too overwhelmed as we get closer to the holiday season.

Easy homemade chocolate peppermint lip gloss for #christmas #diy #gifts.

My first project is a super easy homemade lip gloss. Of course, the flavors have a holiday feel, but it is very easy to substitute other flavors for different seasons. Lavender and Coconut are one of my favorites for when it starts to warm up while Peppermint/Grapefruit is perfect for summer. For fall, you have to try Cinnamon Orange! Yuuuum!!!!

My friend Joanne made a Peppermint Chocolate Lip Balm for her family and friends which was a huge hit! She inspired me to create a very simple recipe to share with you, but by request I made a lip gloss instead of a lip balm. I hope you enjoy it!
Click to read more

No comments:

Post a Comment