Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Monthly Favorites - September 2014


Time to take the wraps off my favorites of the month! I know I am late this time but better late than never right?!

1. The Balm Cabana Boy Blush
Catchy packaging and excellent formulation! What more could you ask for?

2. Color Studio Professional Pro Nail In Mint
Love CSP nail colors! Mint reminds me of a nice Mediterranean vacation. Oooh how awesome is that?!

3. L'Oreal Studio Line #TXT Volume Supersizing Spray
AMAZING! Does absolutely what it says; gives my limp locks the body and lift they need.

4. The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
My combination skin often develops dry patches during fall. This works wonders believe me.

5. MAC Lipstick In Ravishing
Perfect peach I must say. P-E-R-F-E-C-T!

What are your picks? Digging something lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment