Sunday, August 10, 2014

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Colors – Review & swatches


These are definitely one of my favorites!

Mega Last Lip Color
Lips take center stage! This 4-hour, longwearing lip color leaves a semi-matte, crème finish in one stroke. Glides on easily with rich, velvety color that doesn't cake, feather, or bleed. Made with hydrating skin-care ingredients: Hyaluronic Microspheres provide extraordinary adhesion to lips, an exclusive polymer complex offers cushion-like feel and texture, and natural marine plant extracts Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamins A & E help smooth lips.

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Colors
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Colors
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color Swatches (L-R): In The Flesh, Rose Bud, Mauve Outta Here, Cherry Picking & Coraline
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color - In The Flesh
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color - Rose Bud
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color - Mauve Outta Here
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color - Coraline
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color - Cherry Picking
My thoughts
The packaging is horrible! Yes. I cannot stress that enough. I am ALWAYS worried that it would break or something – not travel-friendly at all! Other than that, I love it! If you’ve been following my blog, you’d know that I have got a stubborn pout – the kind that doesn’t hold any lip product in place. And these are just Godsend. The formula holds up pretty well – say around three hours – and leaves behind a nice even tint.

I own five shades from the line: In The Flesh, which is a dusty pink nude (an excellent my-lips-but-better color), Rose Bud, which is a warm pink (very wearable), Mauve Outta Here, a gorgeous cool mauve pink, Coraline, which is red based coral and Cherry Picking, a bold berry shade leaning towards fuchsia.

All five of them are really pigmented and have a matte finish. You need to apply a lip balm underneath since it feels drying. Morever, it has a tendency to emphasize lip lines so I am telling you, a lip balm is a must. Otherwise, once it’s set, it sits there for hours. 

While the shoddy packaging does break my heart a little but since these are so low-priced, I really shouldn't complain.

You might like it if…
  • You are looking for a long-wearing lip color
  • You expect full coverage
  • You are into matte finishes
  • You think it's dirt cheap
You might not like it if...
  • The formula is drying
  • The packaging is horrible
  • You think it's not travel-friendly
My rating
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjWpicsS-IBSABrFAllaHyj8xkJ4r7__RMxOPt1STPwaiAorMw79asH9svk539PxDQoYkM2lutBKVjBEqrj8Mad6_l11FWEGxPbKxrP9gclxvlDcKBj3SJsnJzUSuwvRs-ytT39jD44HIE/s1600/4.jpg 
4/5

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color is priced at $2.75 if you get it from BeautyJoint.com. I bought all except Coraline which was given to me by Beauty Hub.

What do you think about these? Take it or leave it?


No comments:

Post a Comment