Saturday, August 16, 2014

How To Use the Essential Oils From Young Living's Premium Starter Kit

I have a confession: I am an oily addict. I'm serious! I use essential oils for everything!! They are perhaps the most versatile substance in my arsenal of holistic products, but I seem to always get the questions about what they are used for. The answer is that you can use them for almost anything! I use them for beauty products, cleaning products, and to help support my mood. Overall, they save me about $1,000 year than when I was buying traditional store bought products.

I would love to write about all of my favorite essential oils, but I doubt that you have about 5+ hours to read it. And if you did-- would you really want to read this blog post or would your rather watch the newest episode of The Outlander. Um, Outlander definitely wins! So I had to narrow it down to 11 different essential oils (Lavender, Frankincense, Purification, Lemon, Peppermint, Thieves, Copaiba, RC, DiGize, PanAway, and Stress Away). Why these essential oils you ask. Well, they all come in the Premium Starter Kit so that was kind of my lazy way of deciding!

UPDATE: June 19th the Premium Starter Kit changed. This post has been altered to reflect that change. To see EXACTLY what changes were made and what comes in the kit check out this post- Introducing the NEW Premium Starter Kit! 

To just learn about how to use the oils-- keep reading or watch the video below!
Click to read more

No comments:

Post a Comment