Saturday, March 8, 2014

Beauty and the Bees Oatmeal, Honey & Herb Scrub (or Mask)

Hello my huggable hippie friends! I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. I sure am! Why? Because I get to tell you about this great new product that I'm super excited about!

Beauty and the Bees Honey and Herb Polishing ScrubBeauty and the Bees is on a mission to truly understand sensitive skin (thank you!) by using high quality natural products like herbs, honey, and oils. They are still one of the few companies that still does things from scratch which is impressive and it makes me want to give them a big ole hug!

They also do not use artificial chemicals! You may have been hearing some talk about palm oil-- no fear! Beauty and the Bees is 100% non RSPO palm oil free! They also make a point to be 100% cruelty free and earth friendly as possible (they use glass or recycled paper-- no plastic!) which I really, really, really love.

I admit that I was really excited when I found Beauty and the Bees product line, and I kind of ordered one or two (or five) items to try out. Later, I contacted the company to ask a question about their shampoo bars and they offered to send me some extra gifts to tell you about!! YAY!! {jumps up and down in excitement} Expect more Beauty and the Bees posts soon! But today, I'm really happy to show off this great little product that I think you'll love!
Click to read more

No comments:

Post a Comment