Monday, October 7, 2013

October Haul


While everyone is enjoying the autumn season, I am still basking in the last days of summer. Yes, it's heating up out here though the weather has become a little dry as opposed to the usual humidity.

Anyway this month, I've purchased quite a few things that I had been longing for all my life lol. I finally got my hands on Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray and MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Crosswires. Yaay!

Here's what I got:
  • The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel (Agha's Supermarket) -- PKR 995
  • The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Shower Gel (Agha's Supermarket) -- PKR 995
  • Marks & Spencer Rose Anti-Perspirant  Deodorant (Agha's Supermarket) -- PKR 445
  • MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Crosswires  (Agha's Supermarket) -- PKR 2695
  • Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash (Agha's Supermarket) -- PKR 395
  • Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Spray (Rouge) -- PKR 2700
  • Noxzema Daily Exfoliating Cleanser (Agha's Supermarket) -- PKR 445
  • Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel (Rouge) -- PKR 1050
  • The Body Shop Soaps (Agha's Supermarket) -- PKR 290

What have you bought recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment