Thursday, November 7, 2013

Natural, Safe Tile Floor Cleaner- Only 3 Ingredients!

Just keep cleaning
Just keep cleaning
Just keep cleaning cleaning cleaning
What do we do we clean, clean, clean….

Sometimes, I feel like cleaning is my life. It's never done!! And with all the harsh chemicals it's so important to find something safe for my family. I mean, seriously, who want any nonylphenol ethoxylate on their toesies!

Psh! Chemicals. Ruin everything.

Anyways, months ago I went on a mission to find a GREAT natural tile floor cleaner. I honestly didn't think it would be that hard, but I should have known better! Whenever I think something will be easy-- it's not. Oh, life! You're so funny!! she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes (Yes, I am perfectly aware that I wrote in 3rd person)

I don't know how many different recipes I used but they all kept leaving a film on my tiles! It was driving me nuts. I knew that there had to be something better... and then I found it! Yay!

What You Need
All natural Tile Floor Cleaner #DIY #Greencleaning
  • 1.5 gallons hot/warm water
  • 1/4 cup hydrogen peroxide
  • 1/2 cup white vinegar (but you can add 1/4 c more for dirtier jobs)
  • 5-10 drops Essential Oil(s) 
    • Like Purification, Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint, Thieves 
  • Optional for tough jobs: Add a splash of a green cleaner.
I've been eyeballing the measurements for a bit and it works just fine, so don't get too wrapped up on the exacts here!

Mix the ingredients into the hot to warm water. Stir to combine. 

Ready. Set. Mop!
Click to read more

No comments:

Post a Comment