Saturday, October 26, 2013

Megan's Liquid Gel Dishwasher Detergent (Borax Free)

A wonderful reader, Megan, suggested that I try a liquid dishwasher detergent in lieu of my Non-Borax Powdered Detergent. To that I said challenge accepted!! I love when you guys give me thing to try!

Liquid Gel Dishwashing Detergent #DIY #cleaning

I gave it a shot when I ran out of my powdered dishwasher detergent and I have to say that I am very impressed. I thought it performed very well compared to the powdered formula which I posted about earlier in the year. The plus is that the ingredients are easier to find and it's a bit gentler without the citric acid.

Ahhhh! I love options!

Megan's Liquid-Gel Dishwasher Detergent 
Makes ~4 cups (64 TBSP)
  • 3 TBSP Dr. Bronner's Liquid Castile Soap
  • 3 cups warm water
  • 1 cup Washing Soda 
    • You can find this for only a few dollars at most Walmarts or many grocery stores in the laundry aisle.
Simply add the ingredients in a jar and shake until the washing soda dissolves. Shake it. Seriously. Shake it. A lot.
Click to read more

No comments:

Post a Comment