Thursday, February 26, 2015

DIY Beauty Basics 101

Over the years I've gotten hundreds (if not thousands) of emails about DIY beauty and almost everyone has the same questions.
  • Where do I even start?
  • How long do I try a product before I switch?
  • Should I keep my store bought products?
  • How do I find my routine?
  • Why does my skin look like this?!
  • What's your beauty routine?
So I'm going to be smart and answer all of those questions now. In one place. YAY for being smart! It just took me three years.... and my friend Natasha telling me to write this.... DETAILS!

You should know that I'm not a doctor or a dermatologist. I'm just a really crunchy girl who happens to really like looking beauuuuutiful. I also may have done a lot of research (and experimentation) with DIY beauty. So let me tell you what I figured out...

Starting out with DIY beauty? Learn what you need to know here about getting started the right way!
Click to read more

No comments:

Post a Comment