Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sara Hassan's Blog turns 4!


Yaaay! It's my blog's birthday today. I still cannot believe that it's been four years. I never imagined that I would make it this far to be honest. I began posting for fun back in 2010 and it never occurred to me that I would be doing this seriously. Now I have to put a lot of thought and time into it next to work and studies (which becomes really difficult sometimes). But special thanks to my lovely sister who handles everything while I am away. *hugs*

I wouldn’t really count my blog as a professional (as some of you might call it); it's still not there and I know it. A lot of work needs to be done but the reason why I am still here and haven’t quit posting is you guys. You, whose active engagement and never ending love inspires me. I am grateful to each one of you. Thank you and I really love you all (even those nasty haters whose relentless criticism drives me to do better lol)

Love,


Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment