Monday, February 17, 2014

DIY Toothpaste with Baking Soda and Bentonite Clay

I am going to confess something that might sound a little strange. The truth is that I brush my teeth with dirt. Okaaaaay, technically, it's not dirt-- it's clay, but dirt sounds way more dramatic. {Scarlett O'Hara inspired swoon}

DIY toothpaste with clay, baking soda and coconut oil #DIYbeauty
If you are blog follower of mine then you might not be too shocked to see that I am playing with dirt like substances... in my mouth. After all, you know I'm a little naturalistic crazy. But seriously, trust me, brushing your teeth with dirt is kind of amazing so don't write it off just yet!

I knew I had to over haul my home care products after I saw this article.

But this is why you should think about using bentonite clay in particular: 
  • It's all natural and that is AWESOME. 
  • Clay absorbs the bad stuff and removes it from your body. It's actually nature's detox agent. People (and animals) ingest clay for an internal cleanse.
  • It actually enhanced gum repair 
  • Also, using clay will also decreased cavities by increasing the remineralizing of the teeth. 
Clay can do all of those things because it is jam packed full of nutrients and negatively charged ions that truly clean your teeth.

Click to read more

No comments:

Post a Comment