Saturday, November 2, 2013

Commit an Act of Kindness: Homeless Care Kits

I challenge you to commit an act of kindness!!

Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness. 
Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.
~Scott Adams (1957)

The idea started when I was thinking about what a rough year I've had and I started to feel badly for myself. It became very apparent (after I demolished a box of tissues) that I needed to stop having a pity party for myself. There are so many blessings in my life that other people do not have. I should be grateful, not sad.

After I got my head out of my butt, I knew that I needed to do something to give back.
Homeless Care Kits #givingback #randomactsofkindness #DIY


That's why when I saw a "Homeless Kit" on Pinterest and I knew instantly this was what I would do! I hope you will do it with me! 

You can really put anything in the kit that you think would impact someone's life in a positive way. I decided to use the following items, but feel free to make it your own! 
Click to read more

No comments:

Post a Comment