Saturday, November 2, 2013

Monthly Favorites - October 2013


Time to reveal the favorites of the month.

1. Sigma Beauty Crème de Couture Cherry Apple Blush
I've been hooked since the first swipe. The color and the texture of this product is downright awesome. It goes well with all kinds of looks and clothing. Love it!

2. L.A Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer
I have been using it daily ever since I got it. This concealer covers up my dark under eye circles wonderfully. I really like it.

3. ELF Makeup Mist & Set
Love this stuff. Not only does it work amazing at blending my makeup and keeping it fresh for hours but also it is dirt cheap. Must try this!

4. Essence Pure Skin Toner & Powder
I am truly in love with this toner. It unclogs the pores and keeps my skin clear. This product works very well at soothing my skin and keeping it balanced.

5. MAC Lipstick in Crosswires
I actually regret not buying it sooner! It's such a flattering shade -- a pink coral to be exact. It's a fun bright color, yet so wearable.

What are your picks? I would really love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment