Sunday, October 13, 2013

Pre-Eid Jewelry Haul


Got my package right on time for Eid-al-Azha; yaaaay!

A few weeks ago, I ordered some jewelry online through Aliexpress.com. This time round, I purchased from Fashion Utopia. Everything came nicely packed and nothing was damaged. I am very pleased with my order. I highly recommend visiting the store!

For more details on Aliexpress.com, visit here.

Bohemian Statement Necklace
Studded Punk Wristband
Multi-layer Beaded Bracelet
White Lollipop Earrings
Black Mustache Double Ring
Leopard Head Ear Clips
 Multi-layer Pyramid Beads Bracelet
Round Teardrop Earrings
Rose Stud Earrings
Multicolor Pyramid Geometric Bracelet
Leopard Print Triangle Earrings
Asymmetrical Shoe & Bag Earrings
Personality Palm Cortical Layers Bracelet
Daisy Stud Earrings
Opal Stud Earrings

Hope you guys liked my haul. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment