Friday, August 23, 2013

African Black Soap for Skin Care

Prepare to get your mind blown. Remember these words: African Black Soap is AWESOME. You can quote me on that. ;)

From the first time I used it I noticed a difference-- my skin glowed, and then my pores shrunk, and as I continue to use it my fine line and wrinkles continue to decrease. Uhhh... thank you, Africa!!

Shea Terra African Black Soap
Seriously, I'm in love. So I decided that I needed to share my love with you all!

In this blog I talk about lot about beauty products and honestly I believe in them all. However, this product is something special. I don't even know if I can even convey to you in words how much I love it and the amazing results I have seen, but I'll try!

There is one con: it can be drying so always follow it up with a good moisturizer. You can read about some of the natural moisturizers I've used by clicking this link: Moisturizers.

I also recommend only using it once a day at first (either day or night) to make sure your skin isn't too dry. I actually only use it at night and my skin does fine with it because I realized that I got great results only using it once a day. Why change?!

I purchased Shea Terra Rose Hips Black Soap (which is 100% natural) mainly because I had a gift certificate, plus I LOVE most of SheaTerra Organics line and I've been thinking about black soap for quite a while! I'm so glad I did! However, if you want to use plain old African Black soap--- knock yourself out! You'll get very similar results to this product simply by using a good quality African Black Soap. I like Coastal Scents African Black Soap, 16 Ounce and (UPDATE) I use it more as the SheaTerra Brand, but only because it's much quicker.
Click to read more

No comments:

Post a Comment