Sunday, May 5, 2013

May Haul!


Hola ladies! I hope everyone's doing well. How's your weekend coming along? For me, it's been a real tough month. There's a lot on my plate these days yet I try to take time out of my schedule for all of you lovely people out there. I've made so many wonderful friends in my blogging journey so far and I'm totally overwhelmed by your love; thanks a million!

Anyway, I'm back with my haul of the month. Some of them are repurchases while others I'd be trying out for the first time for which I'm very excited.

May Haul
May Haul
So here's what I got:
  • POND's Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam (Agha's Supermarket) -- PKR 235
  • Gillette Satin Care Lavender Kiss Shave Gel (Agha's Supermarket) -- PKR 315
  • Marks & Spencer Rose Moisture Rich Foaming Bath Cream (Agha's Supermarket) -- PKR 595
  • Dalton House Sweet Rose Fine Handwash (Agha's Supermarket) -- PKR 160
  • Freeman Facial Clay Mask Mint & Lemon (Just4girls.pk) -- PKR 390
  • MUA Undress Me Too Eye Shadow Palette (Just4girls.pk) -- PKR 750
  • MUA Glitter Eyeliner Shade 2 (Just4girls.pk) -- PKR 200
  • Essence Stay With Me Longlasting Lipgloss in Candy Bar (Just4girls.pk) -- PKR 350
  • Maybelline SuperStay 24 Hour Foundation in Nude 021 (Just4girls.pk) -- PKR 1500

What have you bought recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment