Friday, May 3, 2013

Glam up with The Body Shop – Recreating Leona Lewis Signature look!


The Body Shop Pakistan is holding a nationwide blogger contest where participants are required to recreate the Leona Lewis look using products from the brand. The winner shall receive a cash prize and TBS products; amazing isn't it?

I was over the moon to have received an invitation from The Body Shop Pakistan's business development manager; she's a sweet heart I tell you. 

The Body Shop Leona Lewis Collection
The Body Shop Leona Lewis Collection
Products used for the look
A look created with Leona Lewis collection
A look created with Leona Lewis collection
A look created with Leona Lewis collection
A look created with Leona Lewis collection
So we (my sister and I) went to The Forum outlet and were warmly received by the sales assistants -- gotta say they were very helpful as always. Being a regular TBS consumer myself, I knew precisely where to pick my products and how to begin. It was a wonderful experience creating a look inside the store. A lot of customers passing by thought something special (maybe a free demo) was happening lol. One of the ladies even asked the SA excitedly about what's going on. Anyway, after I was done, we took photos then and there. My sister was a big help in all of this. We had already decided to recreate the look putting slight creativity of our own so to make it look more personalized, if you know what I mean.

The Leona Lewis collection looks very tempting and the packaging is just adorable. The Shimmer Palette in Oh Deer! Blush that I used on the cheeks applies sheer but could be built up though it may not show up well on deeper complexions in my opinion. On the whole, it's one of those products you would want to wear on daily basis, the one you just can't over do. The lip gloss is pigmented and non-sticky. I put Deerlicious Fuchsia on my lips which is a gorgeous and extremely flattering summer shade. The other products used for the look have been mentioned below. I was pleasantly surprised by the Colour Crush eye shadows; they're super pigmented. Not to mention, the Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder is brilliant; I've got my eye on it. Overall, I had a great time.

For Face, I used:
  • The Body Shop Oil Free Balancing Foundation SPF 15
  • The Body Shop Pressed Face Powder
  • The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder
  • The Body Shop Leona Lewis Cruelty Free 'Oh Deer! Blush' Shimmer Palette
For Eyes, I used:
  • The Body Shop All In One Concealer
  • The Body Shop Colour Crush Eyeshadow in 'Berry Cheeky', 'Pink Crush' & 'Be My Clementine'
  • The Body Shop Carbon Eye Definer in 'Black'
  • The Body Shop Liquid Eyeliner in 'Black'
  • The Body Shop Brow & Liner Kit in 'Brown & Black'
  • The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara
For Lips, I used:
  • The Body Shop Leona Lewis Cruelty Free 'Deerlicious Fuchsia' Lip Gloss
I heard that about twenty bloggers have taken part in the competition. I wish them all the best. Wish me luck too! And, I hope you like the look I created.

For more details about the brand, visit The Body Shop Pakistan on Facebook.

What do you think about the Leona Lewis Collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment