Monday, November 30, 2015

DIY Cuticle and Nail Serum

Do your hands need some help? I hear you. This season always gets to me too! I am totally in love with my Homemade Lavender Rose Hand Lotion. Have you tried it yet?! I hope so because it's one of my favorite DIYs in the entire world! And apparently it is so amazing that someone decided to steal it and put it in a book (which is 100% illegal. Google it). Oh, Tina... for shame! 

Life is funny like that. When life gives you lemons, you just got to make more DIYs. Seriously, it's therapeutic! You should totally try it the next time you are frustrated with something. Just make some salt scrubs and knead that salt so good. It will be so mixed up by the time you're done with it and your friends will be like "Daaaaaaaamn, girl. This is the best salt scrub ever."

Get beautiful hands with this #DIY cuticle and nail serum

Click to read more

No comments:

Post a Comment