Saturday, December 13, 2014

Monthly Favorites - November 2014


Time to take the wraps off my favorites once again!

1. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
Want a quick fix in the morning? This product hides blemishes and imperfections in a jiffy! It's the second time this product is being featured here so you can imagine how much I love it.

2. Wella Shockwaves Natural Definition Texture Gel
I have boring hair. This product plumps my mane, adds texture and holds it in place. I got my jar from Agha's and it cost pretty cheap too (around PKR 400 I believe).

3. Sigma Beauty Blush In Heavenly
I love this color! It looks so flattering against my complexion and it's very wearable too.

4. E.L.F Studio Makeup Mist & Set Spray
Nothing sets my makeup and makes my face look fresh but this! Love it!

5. Noxzema Ultimate Clear Bacteria Fighting Cleanser
So it seems that my ever so favorite cleanser got revamped. I cannot stress how AMAZING it is; doesn't dry out my face in any season and cleanses wonderfully.

What are your picks? Digging something lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment