Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Monthly Favorites - July 2014


Time to reveal my favorites of the month!

1. The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion
It's just a regular exfoliater, nothing like the actual microdermabrasion BUT does a pretty good job and I love it.

2. TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Leave-In Spray
Lately, I have been heat styling a lot and this baby hasn't let that damage my hair. As a matter of fact, it adds shine to my locks which is wonderful.

3. Color Studio Professional Pro Blush In Pixie Pink
A gorgeous color for summer. Also, the price is RIGHT!

4. Aussie Moist 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner
Amazing stuff! Love how it makes my tresses look so soft and manageable

5. L'Oreal Color Riche Intense Lipstick In 377 Perfect Red
It's my go-to summer red!

What are your picks? Digging something lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment