Tuesday, January 28, 2014

DIY Deodorant with Bentonite Clay & Coconut Oil

This is how I imagine myself:  {zombie walk, grunts} MUST MAKE STUFF BETTER!!

So, lately (in my endless quest to make stuff better) I've been using a lot of clay. I make things from clay so I thought "Why not put clay on my pits?"

Easy DIY Deodorant with Clay #DIYbeauty

If we're going to be honest, I was actually thinking about bathing in clay (which is an actual thing,
people), but that's when it occurred to me that my original DIY deodorant doesn't exactly make all the sweat go away-- just the smell.  And then this this thought just popped into my head: "OMG. I bet clay would make the sweat go away!" I'm not going to say the obvious because I'm humble, but if you want to comment on how brilliant I am then there is a comment section below. {bats eyes humbly}

Here is some good information about bentonite clay if you're interested in reading about it: Bentonite Clay Info.

Anyways, so I decided to toss a little bit of clay in my existing deodorant recipe. It was AWESOME.
Click to read more

No comments:

Post a Comment