Monday, December 2, 2013

Monthly Favorites - November 2013


Tadaaaa! Time to reveal my favorites of the month.

1. Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer In Deep Ocean
It’s cheap, longwearing and the shade suits my eye color fabulously.

2. Tresemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray
I don’t heat style a lot so I’m never gonna know if it protects my hair from damage or not. However, I love how it makes my hair soft, glossy and manageable after a blow dry.

3. The Body Shop Olive Body Scrub
My body loves it! It's indeed an amazing product.

4. Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion
Love the scent – so mysterious and sexy.

5. Sleek MakeUP Truecolor Lipstick In Loved Up
I’ve been rocking loud lips lately and this is definitely one of my favorites!

What are your picks? Digging something lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment