Friday, December 13, 2013

100% Pure Natural Makeup

100% Pure Natural Makeup
Since I start my blog just a little over a year ago, I've had a lot of questions about makeup. To be honest, I haven't worn much since going hardcore hippy because it's usually full of crap-tastic ingredients. But then something awesome happened and I stumbled across a brand that blew my mind!

100% Pure (that's the name of the company!) Remember that name!!

It's pretty crazy because they use fruit pigments to create the colors in their make up. They promise that their products are 100% natural and 100% vegan so you never have to worry about animal cruelty or weird chemicals. Everything is plant based (a lot of it's organic) or they use natural oils or moisturizers (like shea butter and grape seed oil). 

They have a full line of beauty products like foundation, mascara, eye shadow, lip gloss, lip stick, eyeliners, and a lot more. 

Since they are all natural they don't have a lot of exciting color palates to choose from like neon green or teal. They stick mostly to the pinks, reds, browns, purples and tans-- colors that you would find in nature. But that's fine with me-- I may have been born in the 80's, but that big blue eye shadow trend-- well, that was all my sister! I've always leaned more towards classic looks.

Most days I still go without make-up, but I wanted to share with you my basic "must have" list for a nice natural look. If you guys like this post, I can make another with a fancier date night color scheme. Woohoo!
Click to read more

No comments:

Post a Comment