Thursday, August 15, 2013

Secret Blogger Eid Swap


It's time to reveal my secret swap partner! ^_^

A few weeks ago, I participated in a secret blogger Eid swap organized by PBBC where we had to pick a present and send it over to a fellow blogger whilst keeping our identities under wraps. I was floating on air when I got my present packed in a beautiful box. I LOVE all the goodies that I've been sent.

Honestly speaking, I could've never guessed it was Rakhshanda of The Fashion Personal so thank you Rakhshanda, you're AWESOME!

Eid goodies sent by my secret swap partner
I received:
  • Catrice Matt Bronzing Powder for Darker Skin
  • Essence Color & Go Nail Polish in Naughty and Pink
  • Essence Gel Eyeliner in Black
  • Essence Color & Go Nail Polish in Grey-t To Be Here
  • Essence Multi-Action mascara
  • Osomo Intensive Deep Repair Mask

I had plenty of fun! It was a great first experience

No comments:

Post a Comment