Thursday, August 8, 2013

DIY Leave In Conditioner & Moisturizer plus Anti-Frizz Serum

Living in central Florida during the summer is not the kindest thing I could do to my hair. That's why I decided to share with you my tricks and tips on having manageable hair using only natural products.

For starters, you should know what kind of hair I have: thin, fine and my scalp leans towards dry. Since I've been using my own hair rinse and using a great shampoo bar, my hair has become softer, more manageable, thicker, and can even hold a loose curl now.

However, with Florida summers, my hair was starting to look a bit dull from all the sun exposure and I was battling the frizz caused by all this humidity.

Rose Water Spray
This is great because the rose water protects your hair from the sun!

I put the ingredients into a small misting bottle and I spray it on my hair every morning or after a shower.

First, I have to say that I LOVE the way it makes my hair smell. Rose water has to be one of the most feminine and romantic smells in the world.

I have noticed an improvement in the dullness of my hair. It definitely looks more shiny and has more moisture. My hair looks and feels healthier! I love it. It helps a little for combating frizz for those extra humid days. You can spray it on dry hair or wet hair.

My hair never feels oily or looks greasy after I use the product. It's very light and easily absorbs into my hair after just a couple of minutes.
Click to read more

No comments:

Post a Comment