Monday, July 13, 2015

Why You Should Diffuse Essential Oils

I am a self proclaimed Oily Addict. I LOVE to use essential oils in a lot of different ways for a lot of different reasons, but I can admit that it maybe a bit overwhelming. After all, with all of those options-- which oils do you use how and when? I want to help you answer that question!

We are going to start a 3 part series about how to use essential oils to discuss just that!

I wanted to start with diffusion because, well, I am get to decide! I hear a lot of people asking, "Why should I even diffuse essential oils when I could just put them on my body?" and I want to scream THERE ARE SO MANY REASONS!!!!!! AHHH!!!  I love to diffuse my essential oils and I think it's one of the most under appreciated methods so it seems a great place to start!


Click to read more

No comments:

Post a Comment