Thursday, September 4, 2014

Monthly Favorites - August 2014


Time to reveal my favorites!

1. MAC Sheertone Blush In Peaches
A gorgeous peach color + soft and silky texture + good pigmentation = excellent! Need I say more?

2. Essence Pure Skin Toner & Powder
I am truly in love with this toner. It unclogs pores and keeps my skin clear. Also helps soothe my skin post wax/epilation.

3. Soap & Glory Mist You Madly Fragrance Mist
It's sexy, it's flirty, it's AMAZING! A deep fruity floral scent which I'm totally digging these days.

4. Color Studio Professional Pro Luminous Foundation
For the price, it's one of the best liquid foundations that I have come across.

5. Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Color In Rose-Bud
A beautiful warm medium pink (absolutely wearable and flattering).

What are your picks? Digging something lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment