Sunday, September 28, 2014

handbags by HOBO – Review


A good bag – or shoes for that matter – speaks volumes about your style and character.

HOBO
HOBO by HUB is for the young and the young at heart. At HOBO, one can find vibrant handbags & shoes and fashion accessories in line with today's trends.

handbag by HOBO
handbag by HOBO
handbag by HOBO
My thoughts
I had the chance to visit the store a couple of days back. While there aren’t many options for you to choose from but there were few that caught my attention.

The studded cream bag is a beauty I believe. I’ve received many compliments on that one. I got the black one as a sample to try from the store. I have to say, both bags have got the current look however, I am a little displeased with the finishing of the black one. Don’t get me wrong, I love the glossy snake texture; it gives an expensive feel to it. Having said that, it’s a structured bag and it’s supposed to hold its shape. The edges seem to have dents and that, to me, doesn’t look nice.

I'd like to see more variety from HOBO. Plus, you get what you pay for – quality is fair to middling.

The studded cream bag cost me under PKR 5000 and same goes for the black one too (don't remember the exact prices). For more information, visit HOBO by Hub on Facebook.

What do you think about it? Have you tried anything from Hobo?


No comments:

Post a Comment