Saturday, May 10, 2014

Monthly Favorites - April 2014


Time to reveal my favorites of the month! Apologies for posting it a little late this time.

1. Benefit The Porefessional
This really WORKS!!! My skin has never looked flawless!

2. Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Lip Color In Coral-ine
I love how I can flaunt an in-your-face pout with this. Gotta say I'm super impressed!

3. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush In Exposed
Does it say Nude Pink? Definitely my new go-to blush.

4. Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid
It helps unclog pores and keeps my skin clear. Must get myself another of this.

5. Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Bacterial Lathering Cleanser
It's one of my favorite cleaners. Just got myself four of these -- all stocked up for summer yaay!

What are your picks? Digging something lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment