Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Monthly Favorites - September 2013


It's time to reveal my favorites of the month!

1. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
One heck of a shade! Love the color, love the texture, love the finish. It's my absolute favorite these days. If you're on the hunt for a good everyday blusher, you must try this. You shall not be disappointed.

2. Real Techniques Buffing Brush - Core Collection
An excellent brush for applying powder foundation. I love applying my setting powder with this everyday. Never have I ever had any issues with my powder foundation looking powdery or cakey ever since this came into my life.

3. Hello Glow Moonlight Drops
I love how it soothes my skin when its irritated (because of threading/waxing). I usually applying this before bed. I've noticed a visible difference in my skin's texture; it's smoother and and clearer.

4. Senna Ultra Last Eyeliner in Ultra Brown
Not only is this a perfect brown for my eyes but it also lasts through the day without fading or smudging.

5. Illamasqua Lipstick in Magnetism
A gorgeous deep raspberry pink with amazing texture and wear time. I am truly in love!

What are your picks this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment