Saturday, June 22, 2013

Fashion Jewelry Haul


I love fashion jewelry and YunXi Foreign Trade (an online jewelry store at Aliexpress.com) is one of my favorite places to shop online.

Multi-layer beads bracelet
Flower studs
Fish Necklace
Gold and Black Charm Bracelet
Golden Spike Rivet Headband
Skull Bracelets
Pearl Lace Rose Ring
Punk Spike Rivet Knitted Multi-colored Bracelets
Candy Glass Beads Bracelet
Star Ring
Multi-layer Black Flower Necklace
Punk Spike Rivet Hairband
Leopard Necklace
Gothic Spike Rivet Bracelet in Gun Black
Geometric Statement Necklace
My thoughts
I've bought stuff from this store several times and have always received my packages on time. You can find more details about the store here. The best thing is that you can get so many things with very little money! For the price, the quality is good however, I suspect some items (the ones that are polished) will change color/oxidize but to prevent that, I always put on a thin layer of clear nail polish and it really helps delay the process. Other than that, I’ve no complaints at all!

Ah, my craving for spike rivet jewelry has finally eased up! I got a headband, hairband and some spike-y bracelets that I absolutely adore! Aren’t those cool? I also love the Leopard and Fish Necklace; both of them go well with many of my outfits. All of these cost me PKR 4000 ($40). To get a look at the entire range, visit YunXi Foreign Trade

Hope you guys liked my haul. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment